Last week we were lucky enough to be interviewed by Luis Quevedo,
well known journalist, TV presenter, science communicator and
producer of El Método.
In the podcast we talked about the following:
- Beginnings of IDOVEN
- Objectives we have in the short/medium-term
- What we bring to the world of cardiology and what scientific advances we are making after many years of research
- What we have achieved at IDOVEN
- The benefits of measuring the heart through artificial intelligence
- Why it makes sense to monitor hearts during many days of daily activity (work, training, rest, etc).
Here you can listen to the podcast.
We hope you like it: